Tuesday, August 14, 2007

people & their stupid lies


lots of things happened in my life these few days. didnt imagine i passed thru another day with sunshine upon my face. sorry, but i've just been too busy, with little things turned big!

it's hard to find good friends, no matter where u are. people seem to be pretending most of the time..i wonder where are the true faces, so clever of them still holding the lies between the truth. Hypocrite and stupidity are all in the air...at one time i feel so stupid knowing them, or even coming near them.. they are just parasite, eating whatever that they can in order to live.


but then, true friends come on time. when i started feeling insecure of what live brings, true friends saved me...i appreciate that. true friends really a great deal to me. i know true friends are really true, true in life, true in heart. and that matters the most.


so to my true friends (you know who you are)... thank you for saving me...thank you...

No comments: