Monday, June 11, 2007

outdated


good day.

last two weeks was a blast for me. i managed to spend a very quality time with my family, one thing i couldn't do these days. been busy with work and stuff make me a very dull and unenergetic person..i was so tired when it comes to end of the week. but last week was heaven! being able to be myself again without no politics and hipocracy, i feel alive again...

being able to go for a holiday with my love ones was a tremendously awesome! I love it! Can't explain with words...JUST LOVE IT!

it's like a reboot for me....being away from work and daily routines are good sometimes...hey who doesn't need break? even robots need to recharge/ re and re once a while.

the place we went was wonderful, even though not that far (i cant afford to go overseas..isk isk isk), but the impact on me was terrific! i feel like a new man! hahaha...holidays, shopping, relaxing, breathing fresh air, blessed by God's creations.....all make me think how precious i am, how God has given me everything i need, even though i couldn't really see through it.

makes me feel how i am blessed by HIM...ameen...

No comments: